Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Thursday, July 27, 2006

May the paws be with you all! - From pet sitter therooski - PetSitter for the Paws

"Since signing up with Pet-Sitters.biz, I have had a wonderful experience. I have been blessed to meet such wonderful 4-pawed family members into my heart.

I enjoyed each new experience with my 4-legged buddies. This is a great opportunity to meet and love someone new. They may not be able to communicate in people language, but a wagging tail; a friendly kiss on the cheek tells you how much you are loved.

Thanks again for this great business opportunity of the heart. I hope more people sign-up. You will truly be blessed. May the paws be with you all!"

Rita .... username therooski

View profile for pet sitter username therooski - PetSitter for the Paws

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home