Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Welcome_Waggin_Pets becomes a better Pet Sitter

I have been in business since 2004, and I certainly wish I'd had known about you then.

Everything I have learned over lots of hours and painstaking research is all right here, simple and inexpensive with support and educational tools plus advertising!

Thank-You, I am very impressed and more importantly I will become a better pet sitter always the ultimate goal.
Sincerely, Lisa Schmitz Welcome Waggin' (Welcome_Waggin_Pets)


View profile for Welcome Waggin' pet sitting/dog walking service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home