Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Yorker Finds some local pet sitters and puts her mind at ease

I am very grateful for finding your website and service. It has put me in touch with other like minded people who love their pets as much as I do. It has also helped me to relax a bit, knowing that there are people who have contacted me thru your site, and I am going to give each of them a call, the closer I get to my planned vacation. Thank you again, I have 2 close by that I am going to choose from.
User Name ginacuccu

I have a six year old cat named Fuzza. she is a stricly indoors cat, and a beautiful Tuxedo domestic short hair. I am a single mom and we live in a very small apartment. We have never been able to afford to go on vacation, and I hope to be able to go away somewhere with my daughter around Christmas time. But only if I can find someone who my cat will like, and to make sure there is fresh food and her litterbox is cleaned out every day. Must be a cat person !

New York
Country United States

Zip Code: 11772
Your Pet Sitting assignment is available from: December 22, 2006
For a period of: a week's vacation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home