Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Traveling Can Often Stress Out Dogs

Owner Of Pet-Sitting Service Says Let Dogs Stay Home

SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio -- On the busiest travel day of the year, are you carrying your pooch with you to grandma's house or leaving your dog at home with a pet sitter?

During the holiday season, many pet-sitting services experience an increase in business because pet owners do not want to subject their dogs to stressful traveling conditions via vehicle or plane.

Read full story Travelling Can Often Strss out Dogs, Darlene Dunn, Staff Writer Travelgateways NBS4.tv

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs.
http://www.petplace.com/
contains informations about dogs and other pets. This could be a big help to your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs or puppy.
Monalyn

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home