Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pet Pampering Launches New Web Site, Offers Pet Sitting Services and Pet Products

Pet Pampering has been in existence for two years now and recently met with so much success its owners Sue Huss and Diane Sharlow have decided to share their knowledge on the Internet in the form of a new Web site that provides information on kennel alternatives and unique gift ideas for dogs and cats.

The Web site, www.petpampering.net, launched Oct. 1 and has been online for only a few shorts weeks but already has added new informative articles, a section on pet humor, a pet photo contest and more pet products.

Read entire article Pet Pampering Launches New Web Site

1 Comments:

Blogger Up Yours said...

I'm not a big fan of franchises. I don't really like the idea of paying out a large sum of money to buy a franchise and then having to pay monthly or annual fees to continue to use a name. I started my own pet sitting business and in less than 4 years working part-time from home I now have over 125 active clients and 3 sitters working for me. There was no start up cost and no recurring fees, which allows me to pay my sitters 2/3 of the fees instead of only a low 50%. At 50% the franchise sitters only make $10 gross on each visit. After gas, wear and tare on their cars they are lucky to make minimum wage. I did it and so can you.
Darlene Sawyer
http://www.wesitpets.com

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home