Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Sunday, August 28, 2005

personalpetpal1 report

Hello. I have been a member for almost 4 months. When I joined, I really doubted I would ever get any clients in Boca Raton, Florida through an Australian link. What a surprise! The best $19.00 I ever invested, Thank you.

After a couple of nibbles, I landed a wonderful assignment with two of the sweetest dogs and a loveable kitty. Their humans are really nice too! We clicked immediately and I'm sure they will be clients until they move back out of state.Again, thank you. Joyce
Profile for personalpetpal1:
www.pet-sitters.biz/sitter.cfm/personalpetpal1.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home