Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Changing Email

I am registered as a petsitter with your site and I love it, but am changing my web address and may have to change my email address, not sure if you have thelatest email address or not, can I do this or do I have to rejoin.

Thanks this is a great site. Margaret.

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement - to change your email address at any time simply login and click the update link. This is the same for any other information. Remember if you have a web site to add it through the update function, and upload photos with captions to give your profile more pages.

Regards Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home