Pet Sitting Trends | Sitter and Pet owner feedback

Updates from the thriving pet sitting business.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

See my profile at linkedin Linkedin profile for Ian White profile

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Buffalo New York Pet Sitter Walk'n'Waggles keeps on growing

have been a Gold Member of petsitters.biz going on my third year.

I can not express my sincere thanks for this professional site which introduces many pet owners with experienced caring pet providers in their area.

In our busy world this site makes it much easier for customers to locate a professional pet sitter/dog walker that they care count on and trust and that is exactly what my business Walk n Waggles has the reputation of caring,trust and be there to give their pets the care that is promise to each and every one of my customers.

My business has grown so much with not only through your website,but also through my honestly,professional reputation and devotion.

I want to thank you for also all your hard work in providing such an outstanding website for my customers to choose from.

Sincerly,

Vanessa- Walk'n'Waggles



View profile of Walk n Waggles Petsitters Buffalo New York New York

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home